The Climate Changer Jacket is a classic technical fleece that performs as hard as it plays. Recycled polyester fleece with sleeves and a full-length zipper is quick-drying and provides coverage and warmth for dogs on morning missions and everyday pursuits in cold, clear conditions. Wear standalone or layered under other Ruffwear coats for additional warmth.
- Recycled polyester fleece dries quickly and provides warmth without bulk.
- Sleeves and a zippered closure for core heat retention.
- Visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Pullover style is lightweight and easy to pack down
- Polyester fleece is quick drying and provides warmth without bulk
- Oversized collar provides added coverageStretch lower panel sheds water, snow, and dirt
- Contoured cap sleeves capture core heat and allow full range of motion
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- 260g 100% polyester fleece (75% recycled) with anti-pilling finish
- 100% polyester tricot collar lining
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
||13 - 17 in (33 - 43 cm)
||17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)
||22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)
||27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)
||32 - 36 in (81 - 91 cm)
||36 - 42 in (91 - 107 cm)