The Omnijore™ Joring System provides a fun and comfortable way for a dog and human to work as a team, with the dog pulling and the human skiing, skateboarding, or biking. The complete system includes a dog harness, human hipbelt, and towline. The components are designed to work together to maximize performance, comfort and fun, and are sized to comply with international joring regulations.
Check out this video on how to fit and put on the Omnijore Joring System.
- Human hipbelt has a comfortable, load dispersing design
- Intuitive leash attachment release for quick disconnect
- Water bottle holster and two zippered pockets for essentials
- 21 ounce, BPA-free Ruffwear water bottle
- Removable leg loops keep the hipbelt in place
- Dog harness has pulling-specific design with four points of adjustment
- Reflective trim for low-light visibility and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Ruffwear's Wavelength™ webbing absorbs shock
- Swiveling Crux Clip™ is strong, secure and provides one-handed attachment
- Color-coded ends easily identify the attachment locations on the harness and hipbelt
- S: 22-27 in (56-69 cm)
- M: 27-32 in (69-81 cm)
- L/XL: 32-42 in (81-107 cm)
- In between sizes: Choose the smallest size
- Secure fasteners
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
This is a special order item.