The only sunscreen in the pet industry that meets the FDA's ingredient testing standards as required by the FDA for such a product to be legal. Human sunscreens are not formulated nor are they prepared to be compatable with the skin of pets. *The Epi-Pet Sun Protector Sunscreen is safe if licked once it is applied to the dog!
Not to be used on cats.
Why use Sun Protector Sunscreen?
- To prevent sunburns, especially on light skinned pets
- The prevent the pain associated with sunburn
- To reduce exposure to damaging UVA and UVB sun rays
- To protect against the development of malignant skin tumors such as melanomas, carcinomas, sarcomas and mast cell tumors type II
- To prevent skin inflammation that can lead to dermatitus which can aggravate pre-existing skin diseases
Why use Epi-Pet's Sun Protector Sunscreen?
- It is the only pet sunscreen that meets the FDA guidelines for ingredient stability
- Quick Dry Formulation
- Non-Greasy, it doesn't leave an oily film like human sunscreens
- It includes sunscreen ingredients that rate equivalent to 30-40 SPF in human sunscreens
- It is effective in blocking both UVA and UVB sun rays
- The unique bag on valve spray can is environmentally friendly and it provides a constant spray from all angles
- It contains vitamin E and other ingredients that act as antioxidants and skin enrichers
- It offers a pleasant vanilla fragrance after application