LINKS-IT is a new pet tag connector that makes changing pet ID, rabies, license, and microchip tags EASY. Now, you can move tags from collar to collar in a snap. Unlike with metal rings and S-hooks, you won’t break your fingernails or need tools.
With its patent-pending locking mechanism and special material, LINKS-IT keeps tags securely on collars. Kansas State University tested LINKS-IT and found that it can hold 58 pounds and can open and close over 50,000 times.
- Easy to open and close without breaking your nails or needing tools
- Strong and sturdy for active dogs: Tested to hold 58 lbs and open and close over 50,000 times
- Match color to fit your pet's personality and style
- Quiet and lightweight (lighter than a dime)
- Made in the USA
- Weatherproof and will not rust
- Dimensions: 0.9"W x 0.9"H x 0.3"D. Fits standard tags with 1/10" holes or larger